Acceptable Use Policy
By using our site you’re agreeing to comply with and be bound by it’s terms.
Prohibited uses of our site
Our site must not be used for any of the following uses listed below (without limitation):
• any fraudulent activity
• any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international
• any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age
• sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent
• reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our website or its contents in breach of our terms and conditions of website use
• knowingly introducing to our website, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other website, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or program which is malicious or technologically harmful
• attempting to gain unauthorised access to our website, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our website
• attacking our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Uploading or adding content to our website
on occasions users may be able to upload or add content or other material to our website, or to engage with other users. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that any material or interaction is honest, factually correct and not in breach of any applicable law or regulation.
This must not include any material which (without limitation):
• is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
• is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit
• promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination
• infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trademark
• threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so
• advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity
• is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence)
• invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person
• is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
• gives the impression that the material emanates from us, if this is not the case.
Breaches of our Policies
We reserve the right to restrict your use of our site and/or take legal action against you following any suspected breach of our Acceptable Use Policy or website Term of Use Policy.
We will not be held not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach by yourself of this acceptable use policy.
We may revise, change or update this acceptable use policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on our website.